1 hr 30 mins
Linda Cofer's Note:
This taste great.....you will have to try it! This is a double recipe. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- 2In separate bowl mix together enchilada sauce, beans, and chili.
- 3Then add the meat and mix together.
- 4Spray your casserole dish with with Pam, then began to layer start with your tortillas, then meat mixture, then cheese and repeat, tortillas, etc.
- 5Spray your casserole dish with with Pam, then began to layer start with your tortillas, then meat mixture, then cheese and repeat, tortillas, etc.
- 6Top it off with cheese.
- 7Top it off with cheese.
- 8Put in oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- 9Put in oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1027.6
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 167.9 mg
- Sodium 2527.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 57.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pinto beans with jalapeno peppers