Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Easy Summer Griller No fuss, no mess meal
Make and share this Mexican Fish Packets #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tilapia fillets (Fresh or Previously frozen and thawed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter (cut in 1 tbsp pats)
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno slices
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 2 cups rice, steamed
- Cut reynolds wrap foil in 4 2 foot sections.
- Mix black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes cumin, lemon zest, pepper, salt and chile powder in small bowl.
- Arrange 1 piece of fish on each sheet of cut reynolds wrap. Spoon 1/4 of above mixture over each. Top with butter and jalepenos to taste.
- Cook on indirect heat on grill for 25 to 30 minutes or at 350 in oven, until fish is flaky. Serve over steamed white rice.
Followed recipe Excellent southwestern flavors that blended together nicely, the fish came out perfect, used BBQ and indirect heat..