- 4 tilapia fillets (Fresh or Previously frozen and thawed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter (cut in 1 tbsp pats)
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno slices
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 2 cups rice, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut reynolds wrap foil in 4 2 foot sections.
- Mix black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes cumin, lemon zest, pepper, salt and chile powder in small bowl.
- Arrange 1 piece of fish on each sheet of cut reynolds wrap. Spoon 1/4 of above mixture over each. Top with butter and jalepenos to taste.
- Cook on indirect heat on grill for 25 to 30 minutes or at 350 in oven, until fish is flaky. Serve over steamed white rice.