Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
In ‘The Everything Slow Cooker Cookbook’
- 3 lbs lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Once cheese is melted, taste for seasoning and add more salsa if desired.
- To serve, reduce the heat setting of the slow cooker to warm.