- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 6 -8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese, shredded, to taste
- black olives, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Stir in chili seasoning mix, tomatoes and beans.
- Cook 5-10 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in a circle on a 12-inch pizza pan, overlapping the edges.
- Spoon beef mixture onto tortillas, top with shredded cheese and black olives.
- Bake at 400° for 5-10 minutes.