1/4 Photos of Mexican Cornbread
1 hr 15 mins
Another allrecipes find. She says "This has got to be the tastiest and the most moist cornbread I have ever made. It is the most requested thing I cook, so I am sharing it. Don't let the ingredients fool you. It's unbelievable
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar.
- 4Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 5Blend in cream corn, chiles, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese.
- 6In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- 7Add flour mixture to corn mixture; stir until smooth.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into center of the pan comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 182.9 mg
- Sodium 840.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 14.2 g