Another allrecipes find. She says "This has got to be the tastiest and the most moist cornbread I have ever made. It is the most requested thing I cook, so I am sharing it. Don't let the ingredients fool you. It's unbelievable
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in cream corn, chiles, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to corn mixture; stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into center of the pan comes out clean.