Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A spicy coffee drink. I got this from a friend in Texas who swears by it.
- 3⁄4 cup coffee beans, ground
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place coffee and cinnamon in the filter basket of coffee maker.
- Add water to coffee maker and brew as directed.
- In a saucepan, blend milk, chocolate syrup and sugar.
- Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Combine milk mixture and brewed coffee.
- Stir in vanilla.
What a nice little after work pick me up. I scaled it down to only one cup as well and took the lazy way out using this morning's brew. Still, it was fabulous. Thank you!
This is great. Warmed me right up on a dreary cold day. I used Splenda instead of brown sugar. Also used a French Press pot.
This is absolutely awesome!! I used only 1 tbsp of brown sugar, personal choice, cuz I really don't like "too sweet" coffee and I used Mexican vanilla, really makes a difference!!