Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Hidden Valley Ranch Recipe off the bottle
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (3 cup) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing, Hidden Valley original ranch homestyle thick and creamy dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- tomatoes and olive, for garnish
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- garnish with tomatoes and olives.
Just the 2 of us for this salad, so I cut the recipe in half! Easy to make (since I usually have both shredded & diced chicken breast in the freezer) & delicious, as well! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]