Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Why we call this Mexican Chili, I have no idea. Everytime we pulled the trailer to the campsite, this was our first meal, because its so easy.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white hominy
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef tamales
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers, diced
- 1 cup cheese, Shredded
- Drain hominy and place in bottom of casserole dish. Cut up tamales into bite size pieces and place on top with sauce. Layer in Ortega Chili's and chili beans and top with cheese.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.