Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.kraftfoods.com website.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup kraft finely shredded four-cheese 2% mexican cheese blend, divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Cook and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 minute Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa; cook 2 minute Add Neufchatel cheese; cook 2 minute or until melted. Stir in beans and tomatoes.
- SPOON 1/3 of chicken mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; top with 1 tortilla and 1/2 each of remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover with foil.
- BAKE 20 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minute or until melted.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped cilantro just before serving.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a crisp mixed green salad to round out the meal.