Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I started making this casserole when my daughter was 6 and she is now 27 and we still love it and have it often. I was given this reciple by another mother in PTO and we made it for the teachers.
- 1 whole chicken, cooled and deboned
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 0.5 (12 1/2 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- Line 13X9 pan with Nacho Doritos.
- Mix all ingredients togerther and pour mixture over doritos.
- Bake 325 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.