1/4 Photos of Mexican Chicken Casserole
Easy week night dinner - adapted from a recipe taken from Australian Good Taste Magazine. I used mild salsa to make it kid friendly but go as hot and spicy as you like .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and brown chicken in pan.
- 2Tip beans over base of 4 cup capacity ovenproof baking dish.
- 3Top with all the cooked chicken.
- 4Tip corn over chicken layer.
- 5Pour over salsa.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- 8Serve with guacamole and/or sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 1435.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 54.6 g