Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Channel 8 volunteer tv. Great side
Make and share this Mexican Chicken and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Toss the chicken cubes with taco seasoning.
- In a heavy skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil and add the chicken and cook, stirring, until it changes color.
- Stir in rice and stir to mix.
- Add salsa and water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and allow to cook about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- If you like, you may sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Really good, I added some shredded montery jack cheese to ours (and crushed red pepper to mine) Thanks Danny Beason-