- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 50 inches flour tortillas
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together, the green pepper, onion, salsa, and milk. Tear the tortillas into bite-size pieces and place in the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking dish. Place the diced chicken on top. Spoon the green pepper mixture next followed by the cream of chicken soup and then followed by the shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350' for 1 hour.