Recipe by Nikki4
This recipe is very good and easy! It can be used with regular soups (instead of the 98% fat free), thats just a personal preference.
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Doritos, crushed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breasts and shred.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer chicken, onion, cheese, and Doritos.
- Combine soups, broth, and Rotel and pour over layers.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.