Recipe by Chef ArronA
Here's a great dish to make for any get together. It's easy and everybody always enjoys it.
Top Review by MarlaM
My small office was having an "end of tax season" potluck, so I decided to bring this dish. I used 3 chicken breasts which I seasoned, bbq'd and diced. I sauted the onion in olive oil and just shredded some cheddar and jack cheeses - probably used about 1 1/2 lbs. I followed the recipe on the rest. Cooked in 2 8x8 baking dishes, so I'd have one for dinner and the other for the pot luck. I thought it had good flavor. I meant to dice up a jalipeno and saute with the onion, but forgot! Everyone thought it was good - I brought home an empty dish :-). This isn't something I would make for dinner again - way too high in calories - but it was a nice, easy pot luck dish that seemed to go well with the other dishes that we had. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 lb) bag nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (break up)
- 1 (11 ounce) can rotel (extra spicy or original)
- 2 chicken breasts (with skin)
- 2 lbs Mexican blend cheese
- 1 large onion (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Chicken until done and break into pieces.
- Mix together cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, chicken broth (can use broth from boiled chicken or can broth), rotel, and onion in mixing bowl.
- In med. baking pan, layer bottom with 1/2 the bag of Doritios.
- Add chicken, mixture, cheese, and the rest of Doritios.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and cheese melted.