Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Heres a heart smart dip recipe. Low-cal, Low-fat, Low-sodium, Low-cholesterol
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted margarine
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Stir well before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.
This is a wonderful dip. I sort of de-lowfatted it, by using whole milk products, as low fat ones are not easily available in Tokyo. Even with the chilies and chili powder this dip seemed cool and creamy. Am looking forward to making it again. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe.