Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Always popular for those snacky, casual get-togethers.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped)
- Knead together Velveeta, cream cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Roll in pecans and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Optional: Put a touch of chili powder in the cheese mixture.
- Serve with crackers.
I've used a version of this recipe--minus the worchestershire--for years, and it's always been a favorite. I add 1 teaspoon chili powder to the mixture and roll the ball in either additional chopped pecans or slivered almonds. It's great with any cracker, but my bunch likes it best with Wheat Thins.