- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 -4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons green chili peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook onions for 2-3 minutes in oil over medium heat, until soft.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until squash and tomatoes are tender.
- Stir in corn, chile, salt and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Pour this mixture into a greased casserole and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake at 350º for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted.