A delicious way to get squash in your family's diet. Good with just about any grilled meat.
- Ready In:
- 6 medium zucchini, peeled and diced
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 - 1 lb colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded (or a little less, according to your taste)
- Place oil and chopped garlic in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and onion, cooking until onion is tender.
- Add corn and tomatoes.
- Cover skillet, and simmer over low heat 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When mixture is well heated, add cheese, mix and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation