Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had left over taco meat i needed something to do with so i came up with this. To my surprise it was pretty good. Can be added to and change around with different ingredients.
- 1 lb ground beef, brown and drained
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mexican cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) candurkee cheddar dehydrated onion
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Add taco seasoning and salsa. Stir until mixed and heat till thicken,.
- Spread hamburger mixture into 11 by 7 inch pan or casserole dish.
- Top with 3/4 of the package cheese.
- Top with refried beans and spread over cheese,.
- Top the refried beans with the durkee onions, you dont have to use the whole can but I used most of it.
- Spread remainder of cheese over the onions and bake at a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until throughly heated, onions are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with cheese sticks or whatever side you desire. Preparation is approximate due to cooking hamburger. I use Pace brand salsa but you can use whichever you prefer, hot or mild. I prefer hot.