Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm on a big salad kick and this one is great! Quick, easy & healthy... what more could you want?! Got this from Allrecipes.com.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro leaf
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the brown rice, kidney beans, black beans, corn, onion, green pepper, jalapeno peppers, lime zest and juice, cilantro, garlic, and cumin. Lightly toss all ingredients to mix well, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Refrigerate salad for 1 hour, toss again, and serve.