1/2 Photos of Mexicali Chicken Skillet
This is a recipe that I found on ChefMD. A quick & easy stove top chicken recipe. I served this with oven roasted potatoes and asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cumin, oregano, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 2Rub mixture over meaty sides of chicken.
- 3Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Coat with cooking spray.
- 5Add chicken to skillet, seasoned side down.
- 6Cook 5 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- 7Add salsa to skillet.
- 8Turn chicken over and cover skillet.
- 9Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 10Transfer to serving plates and garnish with green onions and serve with lime wedges if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexicali Chicken Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1005.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g