1 hr 10 mins
Sean and Janel's Note:
I was given this recipe from a friend, I know she got it from "Downhome Delights" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in 3 qt casserole or dutch oven.
- 2In large bowl combine all dry ingredients and then add milk, margarine and eggs.
- 3Stir in onion, chilies and pimento.
- 4Pour over chicken mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexicali Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 204.3 mg
- Sodium 899.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: