Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A wonderful dish. You can garnish with cilantro and then serve, if desired.
- 1 kg fresh mutton, cut in medium pieces
- 1 bunch green methi leaves, chopped
- 3 -4 onions, paste of
- 5 -6 cloves garlic, paste of
- 1 piece ginger, paste of
- 4 tomatoes, paste of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil.
- Add ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry till it becomes brown.
- Now add the onion and tomato paste and saute.
- Add all the masalas and mutton pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped methi and salt.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes till the mutton is cooked.
- Serve with rice or rotis.