Recipe by TheDancingCook
My favorite quick and tasty way to make fajitas. Don't forget about marinating at least 30 minutes beforehand. Serve with a side of rice and/or beans.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, cut into strips, for stir fry
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Lawry's mesquite marinade
- 1 (20 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 green peppers, julienned
- 2 onions, julienned
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- jalapeno pepper (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse off beef strips; marinate in Mesquite Marinade for 30 min or more.
- Julienne peppers and onions.
- Add oil to pan and heat.
- Add beef strips and brown 3-4 minutes; add peppers and onions; cook until veggies are softened.
- Remove from heat; serve in warm tortillas with toppings.