Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a terrific holiday party drink that is simple to make and very tasty. The drink is a light pink in color and when garnished with the whipped cream and cherries looks so festive!
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut
- 1⁄3 cup rum
- 1⁄3 cup cherry brandy
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Place first 6 ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Add ice and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses; garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
We made this for Christmas 2006 and now our friends are demanding that we make it again for our Christmas brunch!!!