Memphis Broccoli Cornbread
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Pour Jiffy Cornmeal Mix in bowl.
- Crack eggs in a different bowl and add cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, broccoli and onions together. Use some elbow grease and stir it real good until all blended together.
- Pour egg mixture into Cornmeal mix and do the same. Make sure it's blended real well.
- Melt butter.
- Pour melted butter into 9x11 pan and roll around until it covers entire bottom.
- Pour in Cornmeal mixture and make sure it is evenly spread throughout pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.