Recipe by Georgieanna
This is a simple dish to make for a party and it's very good. I brought it to a family party and they were gone in no time!
- 1 lb swiss cheese
- 2 -3 lbs boiled ham
- 6 loaves miniature party rye rounds (ex. Pepperridge Farm)
Directions See How It's Made
- Condiments such as Dijon mustard and mayonnaise may be served, but are not necessary.
- Place pieces of bread on counter and cover each slice first with ham and then with cheese making sure to cover all of bread liberally.
- Bake in 375°F oven until cheese has thoroughly melted.
- It's best to make ahead of time if you want to enjoy the party!
- This is something my ex-sister-in-law used to bring to the Christmas parties.