Cheesy Swiss Ham and Egg Bake With Potato Crust
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen potato patties (slightly thawed)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (can use more cheese)
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream or 2 tablespoons 18% table cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Cut and fit the potato patties into the bottom of the pie plate; press firmly, then brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, ham and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs with whipping cream, seasoned salt and black pepper, then pour over the pie.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until center is set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!