Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
another I definitely want to try..have been collecting recipes for years...
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon banana flavoring
- yellow food coloring
- cream butter, powdered sugar and cornstarch.add flour and mix well.
- roll into balls -- on greased sheet.
- bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- when cool.spread with glaze --
- to prepare GLAZE:.
- mix powdered sugar, flavoring and just enough milk to make glaze spreadable -- add coloring to desired shade.spread on cooled cookies.
This is my favorite cookie at christmas time! It literally melts in your mouth. We leave out the banana stuff and just ice it with green and red icing. Absolutely delicious!