- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon banana flavoring
- yellow food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- cream butter, powdered sugar and cornstarch.add flour and mix well.
- roll into balls -- on greased sheet.
- bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- when cool.spread with glaze --
- to prepare GLAZE:.
- mix powdered sugar, flavoring and just enough milk to make glaze spreadable -- add coloring to desired shade.spread on cooled cookies.