- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- beat in eggs.
- combine bananas, milk and vanilla.
- mix flour soda and salt.
- blend in flour mixture alternately with bananas.
- turn into a loaf pan and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- if using two 5'7 loaf pans (i usually do) bake for 55 minutes.