Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A unique, tangy twist to any summer menu!
Make and share this Melon-Apple Summer Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the melon in half. Scoop out the seeds and remove the rind. Slice the melon into bite-sized pieces and run through a juicer.
- Peel and core the apples. Chop into small pieces and put into a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Add lemon juice to the apples. When the apples begin to boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 10-12 more minutes, stirring often until soft.
- Pour the apple mixture into a food processor or blender and puree.
- Add the melon juice to the apple mixture and blend.
- Add the wine and cinnamon and combine in a quick, short burst of blending.
- Pour into serving bowls and chill. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.