- 1 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup fine bulgur
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup honeydew melon, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over bulgur in a bowl.
- Cover tightly and let stand 30 minutes. Drain in a sieve if watery.
- Meanwhile, purée mint with oil in a blender until smooth.
- Toss bulgur with mint-oil mixture, lime juice, honeydew, onion, and salt (optional).