Recipe by MELISSA'S KITCHEN
This is the first pie I ever made. It’s so simple to make and it's a big hit anytime.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix (cook & serve)
- 2 cups milk (use whole milk)
- 9 inches pastry pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pastry crust as directed on package for a filled pie.
- Stir pudding mix into 2 cups of milk with whisk in a medium saucepan.
- Stir constantly (it tends to stick to the bottom of the pan). Cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Cool cooked pudding 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Pour into baked pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite whipped topping. I even add a sprinkle of chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips for presentation.