Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a staple in my apartment. I wash and reuse the dish I make it with more than any other dish in my apartment, I think. I picked up a liking for feta while in Greece during the summer of 2006. Don't be too heavy-handed with the onion powder, though. I like onion, but not so that it overpowers the feta. Great with a hearty bread and makes a good sandwich spread as well.
- 16 ounces feta, crumbles
- 12 -15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Finely chop cherry tomatoes (I keep the juices so the dish isn't dry).
- Add all ingredients into small baking dish and mix together.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until olive oil is bubbling.
- Serve in baking dish with dipping bread.
This is definitely addictive! I added some basil and oregano-- about a teaspoon each-- and served it with warm flat bread.
Agree with Starrynews - this is addictive. I added fresh thyme, and green onions and few shakes of red pepper flakes. Served with crunchy, french bread fresh from the oven. Divine!