Recipe by veruca salt
This is a wonderful and easy meal to prepare for those of us with not so much time on our hands. It was told to me by my dear friend Meg, and my family loves them.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (1 tube, I use the pilsbury flakey roll as they can be stretched)
- 1⁄2 lb thin sliced virginia ham
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, sliced thin
- 2 apples (I use granny smiths, but any thing will do according to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Open can of biscuits and remove biscuits.
- Take the first one and seperate it into 2 halves. (I like to stretch the 2 halves a little to have more room for the filling, and it makes it easier to close them.).
- Place ham, swiss, and apples on one half. (It dosen't matter what order they are placed in)
- Cover it with second half and seal around the edges, by pinching them together.
- Repeat with the rest of the biscuits and fillings.
- Follow baking directions according to the biscuit package.
- Bake untill light brown, and enjoy.