Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
basically a glorified tuna salad...but so much better while still very easy!
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can tuna
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can black olives
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 red peppers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig parsley (to garnish)
- combine beans, tuna, olives.
- Place peppers under broiler, broil till charred. Let cool and peel off skin. Chop into pieces and add to bean mixture.
- In a small bowl combine oil, garlic and seasoning to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad, top with parsley and serve.
fantastic recipe. let me tell you what i ended up doing with it. i followed directions exactly, except i tripled the recipe to make enough for meals for me for the week. first i ate it as the tuna salad which was simply delicious. then i took the second batch and pureed it in the blender and spread it on good italian bread; topped it with good parm cheese and popped it under the broiler. this was very tasty and so delicious. the third day with the rest of the batch i left as is but heated it up in a saute pan and tossed it with a little more olive oil and linguine. excellent. this recipe has so many things you could do with it and each time it tasted different yet still great. i wouldnt make any changes...thanks for the great versatile recipe!