Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 30 Minute Meals #2
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bell peppers (yellow, red, and or green)
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on bias, tips 1 1/2 inches long
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- salt and pepper
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, onion, garlic, peppers.
- Saute peppers, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Add asparagus and corn, cook 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- Add beans and heat them through, 1 or 2 minutes. Season dish with salt and pepper, to your taste, then stir in parsley.
- Transfer to dinner plates or bowls and serve.