1/8 Photos of Mediterranean Stuffed Mushrooms
I had some mushrooms to use up and couldn't find any recipes that I wanted to make or that I had all of the ingredients for. So I decided to play with some of my favorite flavors together to make a vegetarian no bread-crumb stuffed mushroom. I had so much fun with this one that I also made green chile stuffed mushrooms and am going to post that recipe next! I had to write down a few more ideas for the next time I have mushrooms on hand. Playing with food is fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large mushrooms, cleaned and hollowed out
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, rinsed and minced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon oregano, minced (fresh or dry)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- minced parsley, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet or 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Stir together filling ingredients: tomatoes through feta.
- 4Spoon filling into cleaned mushroom caps and place them in prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Place on a serving platter and sprinkle fresh minced parsley over the top of them.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g