Just Call Me Martha's Note:
This recipe came originally from the LCBO Food & Drink Summer 2001 issue. We serve this alongside the French Bistro Tenderloin Roast With Shallot Sauce recipe from the same issue. It's bright and colourful and the flavours are divine. Use lettuces such as Oak leaf, Bibb, Boston or mixed soft lettuce. Fresh herbs are the best in this dressing. (If you can't find the yellow cherry tomatoes, substitute yellow pepper.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb small red potato, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup yellow cherry tomato
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted chopped black olives
- 2 cups leaf lettuce
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 25 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- 3With slotted spoon remove from roasting pan and place in bowl.
- 4Toss with half the herbal dressing.
- 5Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and add green beans.
- 6Boil for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 7Refresh with cold water until cool.
- 8Add to potatoes.
- 9Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add to potatoes.
- 10Stir in red onion and olives.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Toss with remaining dressing.
- 13Line a platter with lettuce.
- 14Place salad on top.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Roasted Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar