Mediterranean Roasted Chicken
- Place the lemon slices between the skin and the breast.
- Place the chicken in a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Measure into the bag the olives, capers, oil and salt and pepper.
- Seal bag, gently squeezing air out of bag.
- Label and Freeze.
- Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- Place chicken breast side up in a greased baking dish surrounded by olives, capers and marinade from the bag. Add just enough water to cover the bottom of the baking dish. Roast at 325 deg F for about 1 ½ hours. Chicken is done when internal temperature reads 180 deg. F.