Entered for safe-keeping, from Fagor recipe library. Fagor is a 15 psi pressure cooker. Please review the recommended cooking times for your pressure cooker, as it might required longer cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, quartered and drained but oil reserved
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 1/4 cups rich vegetable stock
- 8 large stuffed olives
- 2 canned roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced or 1/4 cup dried sun-dried tomato, reconstituted in water and drained
- 1/4 lb gruyere cheese, diced
- 3 tablespoons flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- 1In pressure cooker over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of artichoke liquid or oil. add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- 2Add rice and saute, stirring often, until lightly golden.
- 3Pour in stock. Stir well.
- 4Secure lid. Bring to high pressure, then reduce heat to lowest setting that will stabilize at high pressure. From the moment high pressure has been reached, cook for 7 minutes.
- 5While risotto is cooking, slice the olives and roasted red peppers.
- 6Remove risotto from heat. Release pressure using automatic or cold-water release method (follow the recommendation of your pressure cooker manual).
- 7Stir in artichoke hearts, olives, roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, Gruyere cheese and 1 tablespoon of reserved artichoke liquid.
- 8Let risotto sit in cooker until cheese has melted.
- 9Stir one more time and sprinkle with Italian parsley and pepper to taste.
- 10Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Risotto - 2-Qt. Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 147.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers