Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Bring stock and wine to a boil in large frying pan; add chicken, reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 8 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Stand chicken in stock for 10 minutes, slice chicken thinly and discard stock.
- Meanwhile, quarter capsicums; remove and discard seeds and membranes. Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin side up, until skin blisters and blackens. Cover capsicum pieces with plastic or paper for 5 minutes; peel away skin, slice capsicum thinly.
- Preheat oven to moderate.
- Cut bread into 1.5cm slices; remove and discard crusts, cut slices into cubes. Toss bread in large bowl with combined butter, parsley and garlic; spread bread in single layer on oven trays and toast in oven about 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Make anchovy dressing: blend or process ingredients until smooth.
- Place chicken, capsicum and croutons in large bowl with rocket, tomato and olives; add dressing and toss gently to combine.