Recipe by Mercy
Allow enough marination time for the flavors to blend.
Top Review by Kendra*
I would give this more stars if I could! I omitted the capers and used more wine vinegar and less olive oil (personal preference). I also added some sliced green onions and garlic. Thanks for posting this, Mercy. It's a definite keeper!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Greek olive
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam cauliflower florets until just tender.
- Refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower, pepper, parsley, olives and capers, toss lightly.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and oregano and pour over vegetables.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours or even overnight.
- Serve cold.