Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Allow enough marination time for the flavors to blend.
Make and share this Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Greek olive
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam cauliflower florets until just tender.
- Refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower, pepper, parsley, olives and capers, toss lightly.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and oregano and pour over vegetables.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours or even overnight.
- Serve cold.
I would give this more stars if I could! I omitted the capers and used more wine vinegar and less olive oil (personal preference). I also added some sliced green onions and garlic. Thanks for posting this, Mercy. It's a definite keeper!
This was nice, but in our opinion far too bland. Requires a lot more acidity from capers and vinegar.
This was a huge hit. I planned to have the leftovers for tomorrow, but there aren't any. It's simple, colorful and delicious.