Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is open to variations depending on what you have in your fridge. Fresh fennel makes a good addition, or diced cucumbers and greek yogurt. From the July 2014 issue of The First Alternative Co-op Thymes (Vol 35, Issue 7) from the Corvallis Co-op.
- 1 (12 ounce) containerof classic hummus
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, halves chopped
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bulk feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- pita chips or cucumber, slices
- Bring tomato halves to a boil and turn off heat. Drain and cool.
- In an 8x8 dish or serving bowl, spread hummus and sprinkle with the remaining ingredients in layers.
- Serve with pita chips or cucumber slices.