Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my fraternity brothers brings this to every potluck, and I like it so much I begged him for the recipe! I can't believe it's so simple--you could probably add onions or other items if you'd like and it would be great, but I routinely eat my fill just of this!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans no-bean chili
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- Heat up the chili on the stove top.
- Mix in the cheese slowly, stirring. Add more as it melts.
- Transfer to a dip bowl, or better yet, a small crock pot, as it thickens very fast as it cools down.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Really good - try a can of refried beans and an 8oz pkg of Philadelphia Cream Cheese for larger gatherings, it's amazing.
This dip is delicious. It is always requested for every holiday and family party. Super easy and fast. Thanks for sharing.