Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love having a nice bit of spice in most of my meals, and this meatloaf has a nice kick of spice to if thats what your into!! If not, you may need to adjust the cayenne and red pepper!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 5 ounces rotel, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cayenne
- 2 tablespoons red peppers
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and mold into loaf in a greased nine by thirteen glass pan.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and cover meatloaf.
- Extra glaze maybe used on side as a dip for cooked meatloaf.
- Plate and enjoy!