Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good grief, another stolen recipe-this time from a local deli/restaurant! Feel free to sub your favorite condiment: mayo, pesto, etc.
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- grainy mustard (Inglehoffer from Oregon is recommended!)
- baby spinach leaves or loose leaf lettuce
- 2 -4 slices leftover meatloaf
- 2 slices tillamook cheddar cheese
- 1 medium firm tomatoes, sliced
- cracked black pepper
- Spread the mustard (or your favorite condiment) onto each slice of bread.
- Next add all the remaining ingredients in order given.
- Slice sandwiches in half or quarters and enjoy!