I found a delightful little box in my bottom turnaround. It was labeled recipes. I sifted through and separated all the hand written ones: This one appears to be my aunt's or grandmother's.
- Mix hamburger, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Spread flat on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Top with spinach; spread flat.
- Top with layer of ham; roll up mixture (don't roll up with aluminum foil) and seal foil around roll.
- Cook at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Open up pocket, place cheese on and return to oven until cheese is melted.