Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These meatballs are delicious. Great option for vegetarians...
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 cup saltine crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, finely diced (or grated)
- Mix all ingredients together and form into 1 inch balls.
- Fry in hot oil until browned.
- Eat plain or add to spaghetti sauce and pour over pasta. Enjoy!
I made these for a group dinner since there were 2 people who do not eat meat. They were a huge hit! Even the meat eaters loved them and asked for the recipe. This is a keeper!